Industrial warehouse floor repair and refurbishment specialists Level Best Concrete Flooring has a healthy work bank in September 2021, with floor repair contracts being carried out all over the country. This ranges from floor joint repairs in Norfolk to external yard removal and replacement in Dagenham, Level Best Concrete Flooring are involved in various areas of floor renovation schemes.
The projects usually start with the dilapidation process taking place and Level Best assisting landlords with the best refurbishment solutions available in the marketplace to increase the lifespan of the concrete floors and allow easy re-let for new tenants.
Level Best also provide CPD seminars and presentations to architects, engineers, building specialists and building surveyors to help them when deciding the best floor refurbishment solutions. Please see a brief list of warehouse floor dilapidations projects being carried out during September listed below:
- External yard replacement in Dagenham, Essex
- Concrete floor joint repairs in Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Floor refurbishment project in Beeston, Nottingham, including ull warehouse floor polishing system, joint repairs, floor paint and line marking removal and core bolt fixings.
- Floor renovation in Coventry including floor polishing, line marking removal and joint repairs
- Concrete removal and replacement in Daventry, Northamptonshire, including recycling of existing concrete to re-use as sub base material
- Racking bolt fixing removal and repair in Watford along with full floor renovation system
Level Best have teams working up and down the country on other concrete floor repair projects. If you would like more details and information on how we can help you with our industrial concrete flooring repair and renovation systems or perhaps present our CPD presentation to your team, please contact our FRS specialists’ team on 01405 819199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .