The warehouse refurbishment team are carrying numerous concrete floor refurbishment contracts throughout the month of June in various locations around the country. A few of the floor dilapidation projects are listed below for information purposes:
- Surface damage repairs at retail park in High Wycombe – This project involves the filling of surface gouges and improving the quality of the overall appearance of the concrete floors to allow the building owners to re let the units
- Warehouse floor dilapidation project – Borehamwood. Level Best floor survey team initially viewed this project back in 2020 to agree the scope of works and programme to enable the previous tenant and building owner agree the dilapidation schedule. The works are now commencing on site, with the removal of several racking bolts, floor joint repairs, floor polishing and approximately 300 linear metres if crack repairs.
- Floor joint replacement in Enfield – Over a period of time these floor joints have broken don under heavy trafficking. Level Best operatives will work tirelessly and continually through the weekend to ensure the joints are repaired to a satisfactory standard and last for a long time in the busy warehouse facility.
- Racking bolt removal, Magna Park, Lutterworth – With existing tenant moving out of this 40,000 square metre warehouse on the well known trading estate referred to as Magna Park, Level Best will remove thousands and thousands of racking bolts and infill with high strength resin, to allow the new tenant to put racking wherever they like within the floor footprint.
- External yard joint repairs, Devon – This concrete yard and hardstanding has taken a pounding at the entrance location. Level Best will remove the damaged concrete and replace with a new designed slab to cater for the increased vehicle movements at this busy haulage depot and distribution centre.