Following the successful completion of the first phase of concrete flooring repair works in Watford, Hertfordshire, industrial experts Level Best Concrete Flooring are due to commence on a large industrial refurbishment and dilapidation project in Beeston, Nottinghamshire.
The extensive scope of works, covering in excess of 50,000 square foot, is expected to take Level Best 8 weeks to complete, with the final stages of Level Best Concrete Flooring’s concrete flooring scope of works to be completed the day prior to main contracts handover, allowing the main contractor to handover an immaculately enhanced industrial floor slab for the incoming tenant, one of the largest catalogue retailers in the UK. Level Best’s scope of concrete flooring repair works in Beeston, Nottinghamshire includes the following:-
- Removal of all previous tenancy installed floor paint, line markings, anti-slip walkways throughout the warehouse providing a blank canvas.
- Removal of all previous tenant installed racking and fixing bolts (these bolts are core drill removed full depth and structurally filled).
- Cleaning out and completely resealing all construction joints with an approved, heavy-duty joint sealant product.
- Cleaning out and replacing all mastic sealant to perimeter joint and column isolation locations.
- Repair of all floor cracks through the forming and reinstatement of appropriate joint sealant products.
- Heavy-duty joint repair reinstating load transition in highly-trafficked areas, providing the incoming tenant with a high-strength transition for all forklift and MHE movements.
- Final clean, polish and seal enhancing system improving the structural capacity of the existing slab and surface whilst providing a clean, dust-free floor surface for the incoming tenant.
To learn more about Level Best’s all-encompassing industrial concrete floor repair, refurbishment and dilapidation solutions and systems please contact the Yorkshire-based specialist on 01405 819199 and ask to speak to one of their Floor Renovation agents or alternatively email your enquiry or question through to firstname.lastname@example.org .