Yorkshire-based concrete floor dilapidation, refurbishment and repair experts Level Best Concrete Flooring commence on their next major industrial refurbishment project on Park Royal industrial estate in North London. Level Best will be carrying out these works on behalf of a repeat Client who the industrial existing concrete floor repair specialists have been working with for multiple years. This project will be carried out on behalf of a new Principle Contractor, who Level Best cannot wait to demonstrate their full concrete floor dilapidation and refurbishment services for, including the following:-
- Previous tenant installed racking and fixing bolt core drill removal and repair
- Joint arris breakdown concrete floor repair and concrete floor joint reseal
- Full depth concrete joint repair and reinstatement, installing a modern permanent steel armoured construction joint
- Line marking, paint and floor demarcation removal
- Full enhancing concrete floor clean, polish and seal system involving abrasion and structural improvement alongside aesthetical and sealing enhancements
All concrete floor repair works on this Park Royal, London project were surveyed, quantified and qualified by Level Best during the dilapidation survey. This dilapidation survey is the crucial part to ensuring the ideal service is provided and finished product is left by the refurbishment expert. The initial dilapidation survey gives the client and Level Best the opportunity to determine flooring solutions within appropriate timeframes, budgets and expectations.
Please keep visiting the website for further updates on this industrial concrete floor repair and refurbishment project on Park Royal industrial estate in North London.