The UK’s premier industrial concrete floor dilapidation, refurbishment and repair specialist are looking forward to a busy month onsite throughout July 2022 for a variety of new and existing customers. Level Best will be demonstrating a vast variety of industrial and commercial concrete floor dilapidation, refurbishment and repair solutions at the following locations.
- Concrete floor restoring and resealing in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Full industrial slab cleaning, polishing and sealing in Chessington, Greater London
- Major slab restoring and resealing on behalf of major multinational retailer in Crick, Northamptonshire
- Previous tenant installed resin screed and tile adhesive removal utilising Bobcat machinery in Edmonton, London
- Full depth racking and fixing bolt core drilling removal and industrial-grade infilling in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Full depth defective broken down slab removal and reinstatement on Daventry International Rail Freight Terminal in Northamptonshire.
- Previous tenant installed line marking, floor paint and demarcation grinding and removing in Coventry, West Midlands
- Full industrial slab cleaning, polishing and sealing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Previous tenant installed line marking, floor paint and demarcation grinding and removing and floor joint repairs in Leeds, West Yorkshire
All of Level Best’s specialist floor repair solutions will be carried out utilising highly specialist labour, plant, tooling and methods ensuring the correct solution is being provided for the ever-demanding industrial, warehouse and distribution sectors where avoiding production output and downtime is paramount.
Ensuring the correct floor repair solution is specified is reliant on an upfront dilapidation survey and site visit being carried out by one of Level best’s specialist floor surveyors. This survey allows the opportunity for Level Best to determine what led to the slab failure, the ideal long-term heavy-duty concrete floor repair solution and how the industrial, warehouse and distribution client and tenant can avoid the issues in the future.