Industrial warehouse and distribution concrete floor experts Level Best Concrete Flooring has another full order book for the refurbishment and dilapidation division within the business. Level Best are starting 2022 as they mean to go on, with a variety of concrete floor repair, refurbishment and removal projects running throughout the month for a variety of Developers, Clients and Contractors. Some of the following projects will be completed as part of larger end-of-lease dilapidation works whilst other project will be carried out on live distribution and warehousing sites whilst existing tenants are still insitu.
- External concrete service yard removal and replacement on Daventry International Rail Freight Terminal in Northamptonshire on behalf of Europe’s largest and most reputable industrial logistics developer and their existing tenant.
- Localised concrete full depth slab removal and replacement including full depth saw cutting on a live distribution facility Bedford, Bedfordshire.
- Industrial cocnrete floor slab cleaning, polishing and sealing in Watford, Hertfordshire following racking bolt removal and concrete repairs in November 2021 on behalf of a new client.
- External service yard crack repair and removal and replacement in Normanton, West Yorkshire on behalf of a blue chip bakery company from Bolton, Manchester.
- Commencement of a specified major floor dilapidation, refurbishment and renovation project in Park Royal, London demonstrating Level Best’s all-encompassing concrete Floor Refurbishment services. This project in London will run for approximately three months.
- Industrial distribution concrete floor grinding, remediating and sealing to an existing floor slab in Howden, East Yorkshire.
All of the projects above, alongside all historic concrete floor repair, dilapidation and refurbishment projects, commenced with a free no-obligation dilapidation survey to ascertain existing insitu slab conditions, repair quantities and possible floor slab solutions relating to all concrete floor defects, no matter how small or large. Level Best Concrete Flooring insist on a dilapidation survey prior to commencing ant repair, refurbishment and enhancement works. To book one of Level Best’s experienced floor surveyors in for a dilapidation survey, please contact the head office on 01405 819199 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a dilapidation survey in.