The UK’s premier concrete floor repair, refurbish and polishing specialist, Level Best Concrete Flooring, has recently completed another industrial dilapidation, refurbishment and repair project for a repeat Client and repeat Principle Contractor. The project was successfully completed in Chessington in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, Greater London.
Scope of works in Chessington involved the following services, all carried out be Level Best’s specialist and experienced labour force utilising in-house innovative plant and machinery.
- Full depth core drill removal and infilling of previous tenant installed racking and fixing bolts.
- Removal of a variety of floor paints, coverings, line marking and resins utilising abrasive ride-on and walk-behind grinding machinery.
- Joint arris breakdown repairs.
- A full extensive joint rake-out and re-mastic.
- A final clean, grind, polish and seal.
Level Best’s innovation in the existing concrete floor dilapidation market is transforming existing slabs considerably as part of wider industrial and commercial dilapidation and refurbishment schemes and projects.
The varying repairs are increasing structural performance, improving the existing concrete floor’s durability and aesthetics whilst reducing life cycle cost for the building owner and landlord.
On completion of this Chessington, London dilapidation project, Level Best will be mobilising to sites in Coventry, Milton Keynes, Northampton and Sheffield to carry out very similar concrete floor repair projects.